Dr. Wayne Dyer famously wrote "Don't die with your music still in you.'" When I first read those words I remember feeling that they were written just for me. But, truthfully each and every one of us has unique music within us - its the song our soul sings and our mission here on planet Earth is to express that unique melody in all its magnificence and beauty.
And I am here to make sure you express every juicy drop of it. And really, that is what Soul Mentoring is all about.
It's a deep dive into your dreams, hopes and fears - a breathtaking leap into your soul wisdom. I utilize modern methods with a dash of ancient mysticism. During a session I allow the energy of divine grace to flow through me - and in that way, all of our work is directed by Spirit.
The techniques I use include:
WHAT IS SOUL MENTORING?
Detoxifying and Energizing Breathwork Exercises
Intentional Manifestation and Goal Setting Practices
Unveiling the Shadow & Reclaiming Wholeness
Positive Psychology Practices
Inner Child Work
Through a personalized and tailored blend of these techniques we root out the unconscious patterning that has undermined your success and kept you from living your highest potential. We discover your soul purpose and your spiritual gifts (your music) and tap into your courage, creativity and passion. Our goal is for you to live and inspired and fulfilling life as the highest and greatest expression of all that you are and all that you dream of being.
IS SOUL MENTORING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Do you ever find yourself asking this question? "Why do I find myself repeating the same self-sabotaging patterns and behaviors and why can't I create lasting change?"
Do you ever feel like you're going through an endless, revolving door of failed relationships, financial struggle, depression, addiction or do you ever experience a pervasive feeling of loneliness or lack of direction? Are you experiencing a major life transition and searching for inspiration and motivation to create the next chapter? Are you struggling to define clear, actionable steps for a plan forward? Are you missing a sense of purpose or meaning? Do you feel like you work hard to heal and "get it" only to repeat the same undermining behavior with the same unsatisfying results over (and over) again?
These conditions are the cumulative result of a lifetime (or lifetimes) of unconscious human conditioning, unhealed trauma and most importantly, the false belief that you are separate from the infinite and eternal Source of All That Is (AKA God). (We become disconnected because the belief that we are separate and alone is so strong, it actually becomes our concrete reality and the only thing we perceive as "true.")
Awakening is the process of dis-creating the false belief, remembering Who We Are and re-connecting to the soul wisdom within each of us.
"Through my work with hundreds of women - each with her own story, dreams and unique challenges, one fact has remained constant; separation from soul is the root cause of suffering. It is through re-connection to Source (the infinite, eternal energy of creation) and remembering who we really are, that healing, freedom, fulfillment and joy are achieved. "
Signs of disconnection from Source include:
Entering into (and staying or returning to) toxic, abusive relationships.
A lack of self-love, positive self-image or high self-worth.
Mental uncertainty and confusion, lack of clarity about the future,
Inability to let go of past experiences
Uncertainty of life purpose and lack of meaning
Constant negative thoughts and/or images filling up your mind
Emotionally instability, mood swings, emotional outbursts, sadness and anger
Financial situation, lack of income to support your desires and fulfill your dreams
Physical issues, inconsistent diet, body image issues, lethargy
Lack of nourishing daily self-care
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you are not alone. I am intimately familiar with all of these conditions and after years of deep soul work and professional training, I have developed a heart-centered, compassionate system based on 12 core pillars which are the essence of the spiritual journey back to a natural state of wholeness.
THE TRANSFORMATIONAL PROCESS
Throughout your journey you will be guided through the 12 essential pillars of spiritual expansion ( from fear to love) and discover the key to living a whole-hearted, soulful life.:
1) Develop discernment and learn to deeply trust your intuition (your internal GPS).
2) Identify and release habitual, negative and unconscious programming and develop awareness in order to re-frame limiting, fear-based beliefs in real time.
3) Uncover buried and unconscious wounded-ness so that it can be seen, felt and finally healed.
4) Re-claim the pieces of self that have been banished to the dark recesses of your mind as a result of experiencing shame or trauma (healing the shadow).
5) Remember and experience the Truth of Who You Really Are at the level of Soul (in case you are wondering what that is, you are an infinite, eternal and beautiful creation of Source).
6) Consciously connect with Source and co-create your life with clarity, intention and purpose.
7) Cultivate a practice of daily gratitude, forgiveness and compassion. which will raise your energetic vibration and attune you with the higher frequencies of love and abundance.
8) Give power to your personal voice and learn to communicate your authentic needs without fear (cultivate powerful communication, truth telling and agency).
9) Strengthen the muscles of self-love and self-care.
10) Get clarity on your values and goals, so that you can define a clear vision for your life. From finances, to relationships, to career, you will create a clear path forward that is in full alignment with your spiritual purpose.
11) Move from ego-based thinking and doing, to heart centered feeling and being. From this state of being-ness you will source new levels of creativity, passion and power that were previously unavailable to you. This shift will align you with the energy of unconditional love and in the presence of this love, fear based thoughts and actions will vanish.
12) Show up for yourself as your own best advocate and never abandon yourself again.
My goal is to help you sing your my music out loud, without shame, fear or guilt. And I would be honored to act as your compassionate guide, as you embark on your own spiritual healing journey...the journey to more freedom, more love and more abundance in all areas of your life .Ready to take the next step? Let's hop on the phone and explore what your soul wisdom is trying to tell you; we'll investigate the patterns holding you back and determine how I can best support you in breaking through fears and limitations...and, then the fun stuff, we'll dream big and strategize a plan of action to birth the abundant and thriving life your soul is calling you to live.